Thursday, December 22, 2011

Auguri!

I've been running around like my hair is on fire - and unfortunately with the humidity and million things to do it sort of *looks* like it is, too.  I'm heading out too bright and early to catch a bus to Roma and the airport.  We'll be spending the holidays in the US with la famiglia.  Judging from the photo my sister sent, it looks like it might be a white Christmas in Ohio this year. 

Wishing you a beautiful holiday and a new year filled with blessings and joy.

Buone Feste!  Happy Hanukkah!  Merry Christmas! Buon Anno!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in Detroit, can I go back to Italy when you leave!? lol

The closet we came to snow here was a dusting of it and it was mixed with rain the next day!

I hope that you enjoyed your holidays here in the U.S. (*_*)

An Italian-Us girl from Michigan, that read your blog...

Ciao,

Giovanna (*_*)

Lenora Boyle said...

Inspiring post! May this be a smooth sailing, happy and productive year for you. Thanks for adding updated dates to catch you on HouseHunters Int'l TV.
I also wanted to make sure you knew that before Christmas, I nominated your blog for the Versatile Bloggers Award.

Hoping this brings more visitors to your site too. I was nominated a few weeks ago by Cultural Comments Blog in Vernazza, Italy. You can see your nomination with the rules at my Italy Retreat blog:
http://italyretreat.blogspot.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html